to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My brand NEW blog!!!!

Hello!
I hope you have all had a wonderful Merry Christmas and holiday season.

I am working hard at streamlining my business so that I have more time for family and sewing. Its been a process but its getting there. I shut down for the holidays and thats allowed me a LOT of time to get things done. Its amazing how much time that fabric group takes!! Of course you all know that because you knew the before me..and the after me.

I've not made any posts yet but could you go follow my new blog? I'll do something nice when I get some more followers. Like a nice giveaway. A real nice giveaway. Just working on some other things first. Lots to do while my fabric group is closed!! Tonight I am sewing Christmas presents. I know Christmas is over...but not for us. The older two kids wont be here until New Years Day so I had extra time :)

Miss you guys and meet me at

http://hillbillyquiltshop.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Christine M said...

Welcome back Tonya! It's lovely to hear from you again.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Put you into my read list as well as signed up for e-mail list - just to be sure.

beaquilter said...

:)
your picture header is gone btw....

Jacque said...

Signed up to get your posts via email! Welcome back - we love ya!

elliek said...

Yeah you are back. have missed you.

QuiltSue said...

Good to see you back again.

Robin said...

hooray for a new blog :) WB Tonya!

Richard Wesley said...

Thanks for the ideas your share here
So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
Once again I want to say thank you
hadroh jepara marawis jepara rebana jepara

KatieQ said...

I am now following you on Blog Lovin. I hope you will post soon and let us know how the family is doing. I've missed hearing about them.