to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The last two

No, not forever! Just for the month.

They are already all up on the website. Month 8 begins next week with a Tuesday release!

I dont have coloring designs for both of these but I am pretty sure that number 56 is an easy one to imagine something GREAT!

Number 55 
Tiered Hexie





Number 56
Grandpa's Socks












3 comments:

Belinda said...

Ohhh, the Tiered Hexie looks difficult for me, but Grandpa's Socks looks kinda fun. :P

Patty@inStitches said...

Oh boy, I think even I could handle granpa's sox!)

elliek said...

Granpa's sox reminds me of an Argylle pattern. Funsville on both of them.Hugs to you all