to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ahhhh shucks.

I've purposely kept your ahhhhs from you this week because I am going to be doing some revamping. I am just amazed at how exciting things keep falling into my lap. 

One thing I need to do to Is to raise my prices (ahhhh shucks) so that I can sell wholesale. But to do that I don't want to charge my original ahhhh buyers a bunch of extra money. ( The way I have the pricing now I would have to give them away free to wholesalers). So I really really need you to go to the website and register as a customer. If you have purchased ahhhhs before, I will go in and flag your account so that you will always receive a discount( but you must log in when you buy). Most of you have purchased your ahhhhs for month 6. If you have not, you may do so today. Tomorrow all ahhhhs will be removed until prices are changed. 

Another important task I will be doing while the ahhhhs are off the website is changing the name of several that were used in the Kansas City Star. They are in the public domain but they still need new names. (Ahhhh shucks). So please don't be confused when they show back up and the names are different. 

On the Facebook page ( Hillbilly Quilt Shop page) we will have a contest next month. Ahhhhs in August! You will have the month to submit completed projects using ahhhhs for others to vote on. There are some great prizes planned, so start working on designs! More details to follow next week. (Not now? Ahhhh shucks). 

It's nap time now. Stephen says ahhhh shucks! 





2 comments:

Jill Martin said...

Exciting things afoot. So very happy for you and your family.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Hillbilly Handiworks" has been included in an edition of Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2013. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors (not to mention customers!) in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/07/thinking-of-christmas-in-july-2013.html