to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Patterns and notions!

I am finally getting my act together about getting the shop filled up with merchandise. Tonight I just added notions and patterns. Melly and Me, Art to Heart to wonder clips. FUN Stuff!

I am excited to get the fabric loaded, I have soooo much!

Wow, quilt blocks galore around here for the Moore memory quilts. Once again..who doesnt mind helping me stitch/or quilt them? I am still waiting on the international ones to arrive and then we will get started dividing and designing. I just might need a little help...

3 comments:

elliek said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the Moore quilts. Hope this week is a good one for you and yours.Hugs

Grammasheri said...

You are one busy lady! Will have to check out the shop.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

I hope you-all are doing well.