to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hidden Entrance

My friend is now home from the hospital and on bed rest for a week. She has twisted arteries; but her heart is free from blockage. I have so many friends all over the world but she is the ONLY close friend/family member I have IN PERSON, you know? She might live 6 hours apart but we make sure we are together when we need to be.

--------------------------------------

Ahhhhs will go out tomorrow. Those that have purchased. (or today I guess since it is almost 1 am )

-------------------------------------

I have a bunch of blocks arriving! I will post some photos on Friday for you to see.

------------------------------------


Ahhhh 41: Hidden Entrance
Difficulty: Beginner












3 comments:

elliek said...

So glad that Helen is feeling better. The best friends are the ones that you know will be there when you need them. I have two"best" friends, both 2 hours away but if I ever need them I know exactly where they are. Keep Helen close to your heart. Hugs

Belinda said...

Glad Helen is home. Love the hexie!

Jacque said...

So glad your friend is better! Hugs!