to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fresh Fat Day Monday

Want some fresh fat??



NOOO not that kind of fat! 

I am talking about the 18" x 22" fat quarters you can get over here at

Hillbilly Quilt Shop
And want to know the best part?

Every single Monday is Fresh Fat Day Monday, where I will update with at least a dozen new fat quarters.
AND.. all my fat quarters cost only

$1.50 Each!!!





7 comments:

Pat said...

Glad its not the first kind - I have enough of that :) x

beaquilter said...

woohoo for FQs will you bundle them too? I like THAT 6 or 12 together

Belinda said...

Sounds tasty.:P

Tami C said...

I'll be watching for Fat Day Mondays!

estetik drew said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
Estetik

estetik Burun said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği

Carla said...

I need to remember that next Monday. ;o)
If you had been talking the other kind of fat I can share mine. ;o)

Hope you're having an awesome day!