to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cold toes...

Many of you long time followers know of my friend Helen and how many times she's dropped everything to come to my aid when Jerry was sick...even though we live 6 hours apart. 

Well, today I returned the favor. My friend is in the hospital with heart trouble and I came to stay with her. 

Ahhhs will ship a couple of days late. 

Do you know hospitals are very cold. I had to go buy sweatpants. All Walmart had were men's. 

I'm now dressed for winter, so I can tuck myself in this wonderful hospital chair and catch some zzzz's



 

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thoughts, prayers, and gentle hugs.

Kris said...

Prayers for your dear friend, Tonya!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Prayers from Texas.

Grammasheri said...

Prayers for you both. Stay warm!

Colleen said...

Stay warm and prayers for your friend!

Belinda said...

I posted a note on your fb but it didn't show up. Or at least I couldn't see it. I've been praying for Helen! I hope she gets to go home soon!

elliek said...

Wrapping you both in my prayers. Good friends are hard to come by so we need to keep them close. Hugs

Pat said...

thoughts and prayers for Helen xx