to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thorn in my Side



NO Ma'am and sirs I am not gripin'.
No siree!
The website is up and going, people are buying their ahhhhs right and left!
They even are buying fabric.
( I need to list lots of fabric.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I start posting retreat plans. I have people signing up for classes without even posting what they are. I sure hope you consider going and spreading the word even if you aren't planning on going. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I will start adding these ahhhhs to the website the day that they get released, (more like the middle of the night that they get released) so you can order whenever (but montly clubs wont get them until the end of the month that they are released.)

No... the only thorn in my side is this Ahhhh.

THORN IN MY SIDE
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Ahhhhh 33



4 comments:

Pat said...

So pleased everything is coming together for you, Tonya. xx

Belinda said...

Very interested in seeing what's going to be going on at the retreat!

Marjorie Nath said...

Hope you start selling all the material that you have on your facebook site here. It would be so much easier.

Marj in Mexico

Jacque said...

So glad that things are working out and going smoothly! Hugs!