to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The perfect gift..a Jerry update.

This weekend I had such a nice time sewing again. Stephen does enjoy his vest very much. Sunday I went shopping with the two older kids and we took a detour hike in the woods...Seth's idea as he knows I love the woods!

This week the weather is in the 80s..that in and of itself is a FINE moms day gift!

Jerry went to the doc last week ( well one of his many docs. They all seem to be women. I beginning to wonder if he's got a harem he visits another tomorrow.) Anyway... This was his gastro doc and she handles all of his Chrons meds, etc. Well we got good news! Jerry is very much improved so they were able to cut back a lot of his meds. And since cutting those back he's been feeling better and more active. 

Life is getting back to normal..finally. I am not working all hours of the night. School is getting caught up. Jerry is feeling better. 

Pretty good Mothers Day I'd say!

15 comments:

Christine M said...

I'm glad to hear that Jerry is feeling a lot better.

Pat said...

What a great update. I'm so pleased for you that everything is getting that little bit easier.
much love xx

QuiltSue said...

Sounds like good news all round I'd say. I'm so pleased for you.

Teresa F. said...

Glad to hear the ggod news. I fell happy foe you.

Dorian said...

Thats excellent Tonya. I'm so glad things are settling down and getting better for you all.

beaquilter said...

that's GREAT news Tonya! - I figured no news was Good news :-)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Fingers crossed that this is a continuing roll of good luck.

KatieQ said...

It sounds like good things are on a roll at your house. I'm happy to hear that life is going well.

krisgray said...

WooHoo! So glad to hear that things are turning around for you.

Patty said...

I am so glad things are getting back to almost normal. And glad you got to get a hike in,too.

Belinda said...

It's so nice to read positive things about Jerry's health!! Pray God it continues!!

elliek said...

That would have to be the best present ever. So glad Jerry is improved. hugs to you all

Grammasheri said...

I am so very glad Jerry's health is improving! My daughter has Crohn's and I know what a hellacious disease it is. I will pray for his continued improvement!

Jacque said...

Praise the Lord! What wonderful news! So glad he is feeling better!

Carla said...

Awesome Awesome news
Meds are suppose to make us better but they also tend to kick us in the butt.
I know the ones I'm on currently for diabetis and blood pressure make me feel wonky.
Glad to hear he's feeling better.
God Bless