to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Big 4 0

and I am not even talking age! (pffft I am past that age anyway.)

(oh and yes there are more coming...we arent at 100 yet sillies!)

Before I share it just know a couple of things. I found a lady at the post office that will run your ahhhs as a normal letter which saves a ton of $$. So please all you international customers please do not purchase until Sunday and allow me time to 1) change shipping prices in the system and 2) give you store credit for your lesser shipping price last month.

The rest of you will be able to purchase within a few hours from this blog post. They will not ship until Monday though.

------------------------------------


Snooker
Ahhhh 40
Difficulty: Advanced


Wait!! dont know what Snooker is? I didnt either. I had to google it when someone came up this cool name. Take a look:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snooker












8 comments:

Rosa said...

Me encanta este diseƱo,tan creativo y oririginal!1

Pat said...

Read the headline and thought - hold on a minute! Then you said its not your age :)
Hope you're well, my friend xx

Belinda said...

Where did you ever come up with that name?!! I went to see what it meant. ;)

Shirlsu said...

So glad you liked the name and 'got' it.

Janet said...

Hi Tonya, I thought I was signed up for the monthly Ahhs but I didn't get any for May. I also cannot find any way to contact you other than through posting on your blog.

elliek said...

Despite my love of stars... I really like this one and can't wait to make it.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Nice idea after i get more experience with EPP.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Nice idea after i get more experience with EPP.