to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mistake!!! And some ironing

I'm actually ironing out the final retreat details so that I can blog about it tonight. So very excited to do so!

I need to say that number 24 the hidden star was packaged with diamonds instead of triangles. Now I know that most of you just cut those diamonds in half, but I should replace them. The only problem is I won't be able to replace them before tomorrow's big ahhhhh mailing. (We are at doctors today). So they will have to come in a separate mailing. Please let me know if you need a replacement. In fact, mistakes are always replaced free. :) 

Oh and if you've not ordered your ahhhhs you have to do so from the website.  


Ok I will be back tonight about the retreat. ( how fun that I can blog from the car by the way! )



1 comment:

Carla said...

LOL obviously you weren't driving and blogging.