to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fresh new look!

Hey,
its May! Time for a blog sprucing up!!

Guess whats happening in May?
 * I will announce the website tomorrow. (I just have to do my about me page. You see this is extremely important because while I was at Silver Dollar City I had a special hillbilly--fied photo made up all for me. I am anxious to share but I need to edit it first.)

*Do you like my new look? My wonderful friend who made my website also made my header for me. We call her The Princess around my house. Everyone wave to the princess and thank her for helping me with all this technicalizaional stuff.

*There will be NO ahhhh invoices this month. Nope..you will be able to just go...order! yay! how about that! I will be shipping them out this weekend!! ( you will be able to start ordering tomorrow)

* There was an ahhhh mistake last go around. If you didnt catch it was one of the harder ones (will need to look up the number) and it had diamonds instead of triangles. So sorry! I will send out new ones if you request. Most of you just grabbed a pair of scissors to fix the error, thanks! Also, I apologize for the confusion of having some names mixed up between old and new ahhhhs. We will stick to fun for the new names from now on. We rather enjoy naming them :)

*Hey, wanna go on a retreat? OH I can NOT wait to announce the goodie gumdrop plans! Website first, then retreat. (I am positively evil at times.)

*I am planning a huge blog re-launch party very soon. Remember when I said less fabric, more ahhh and blog? Then Jerry got sick again and missed a bunch of work, then I got myself stressed into selling more fabric, and the cycle has just been vicious for months! But I have several new helpers that are doing wonders and finally, after 9 months ( I cannot believe its been that long) of practically killing myself, life is calming down and I will be able to be a good bloggy person again. The re-launch party will have lots of giveaways, so please stay tuned! I am going to make up a new blog button, and when I do I ask if you dont mind if you would share?

New website, Blog re-launch, Retreat, more ahhhhs,  Its going to be a BIG Month around here. Are ya ready?

13 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

So good to have you back and love the fresh new look, too!

Christine M said...

I like your new look Tonya.

Sunnybec said...

:-( sad face because we are going to be away in the UK all next (opps now this) month with possibly no internet so I am going to miss it.... oh well, guess I can't have everything. Hugs xx

Angie said...

Looks super cute!

Teresa in Music City said...

Ready! So glad to have you back in blogland Tonya!

Linda said...

All coming together now! Can't wait to see all your new stuff! It's exciting :)

Belinda said...

Well, I just looooooove it!! Congratulations on getting things together and moving ahead in your bloggy life as well as your business life.

Anxious to see your coming posts!!

Helen said...

Love the new look! Can your Princess come out at play on my blog????

Jill Martin said...

Hey Tonya, Really like your "May for Me " plans for this year. So happy your long awaited site is ready for viewing. Keep on bloggin'......
.

Jill Martin said...

Hey Tonya, Really like your "May for Me " plans for this year. So happy your long awaited site is ready for viewing. Keep on bloggin'......
.

VickiT said...

OH WOW! It looks awesome. I love it. Beautiful colors and header.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Love the new look! Good to have you back in blogland! Can't wait to see your website! COOL!

KatieQ said...

The blog looks great. I love your new photo. All you need is some hay seeds on your overalls. I'm happy things are finally working out. You definitely deserve a break. I would really love to come to your retreat. NY is just too far away, but I will definitely be there in spirit.