to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, May 24, 2013

Blocks for the Plaza Towers Quilts

Several have responded and asked details and THANK YOU for that.

Blocks need to be 12.5 x 12.5 (to finish at 12").

ANY block works. Please just make it new materials. We are setting the blocks in Red, White and Black (school colors) and I have someone making large embroidery blocks for each quilt that will have a cougar and they will say something..date, etc.

Please mail them by WED JUNE 5th. If you will email me at hillbillyhandiworks (at) gmail then I will give you an address on where to send them. I have a Canadian address, Australian address and three different US addresses that I will be dividing between.

Quilts will be donated to the teachers and staff of Plaza Towers Elementary.

Lets sew some blocks this weekend!! Join me?


4 comments:

hirschdd said...

I have a couple blocks made and supposedly quite a few from the FB Guild members!

Kris said...

Blocks are a comin'!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How many blocks are you setting into a quilt top? I can get a complete top done if I know the setting.

elliek said...

Mine are in the post as we speak, just hope they are okay,