to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

36: Sliced Hexagon

Todays Ahhhh is a revisit from one of the older styles; so I kept the same name.

This Hexagon is perfect to play with if you are wanting to attempt some fun fussy cut shapes. I was actually trying to film a fussy cut video today but lots happened to deter that.  Maybe I will get to it late tonight, not sure. If I dont it will have to wait another week as my older son leaves tomorrow until Monday.

Anyway, it will be worth it when I do get to it. I have all the materials prepped and ready. 

---------------------------------------------------------

SLICED HEXAGON
number 36
Level: Beginner



No comments: