to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Granny's Spring Tonic

Ha! made ya look! But that is seriously what I named this ahhhh. It is originally a seven sisters variation of course and we have had it before so I had to get creative. You know why I am so proud of this? Because I actually spent some time coming up with something. That is like ME time. LOL I think there might even be some old ME showing herself here!

I knew it were a perfect name as I thought I best send you a video to help you commence ta understand. And lookie here! Yes siree!! I reckon it was meant to be!





Granny's Spring Tonic
Level: Advanced


















7 comments:

elliek said...

pretty! This is one of my favourite ones from way back when. I almost didn't do it as it had so many pieces but so glad I did. Will have to do this one differently.

Pat said...

I love this! It appeals to the mathematician in me as first I see the stars and then they switch quickly to cubes! Fab! I could look at the black and white for ages!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, what a challenge!! I really like the effect this one has.

Jacque said...

Gorgeous and so challenging! Ah, yes, spring tonic is good for what ails ya! Hehee!

kcro62 said...

Ha ha ha! Good name!

kcro62 said...

Ha ha ha! Good name!

Carla said...

Oh wow. I went cross eyed looking at this one. I love the how you brought out the stars and the squares. Nice indeed. I reckon so.