to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fahhhhhst check in..

We are home from our little trip. Got the retreat scheduled. Got teachers and projects lined up. The website is up and working.

But I need to work on ahhhhs the next couple of days. There were some mistakes that went out and I will make an announcement of those as soon as I look into them.

I guess the new labels on the back of the ahhhhs are not as good? The clear? I purchased those so I could print my new logo onto them and it would look better since they already presized, no cutting them out. So please more feedback on those.

I plan on having a HUGE relaunch my blog party next week so stay tuned :) Lots of exciting changes!!

3 comments:

beaquilter said...

Glad you are home! I like the clear label on the back of the pack if that's what you are asking, though I DO think there was a mistake in one of them, but so far I've prepped up to 22 I think maybe 21. :-)

elliek said...

Maybe it's the way I tear into my packets that makes them rip the packet.Glad the retreat is coming together, look forward to seeing what people make while on it.

Carla said...

I think I'm ready to go on another retreat. I had fun on my first one.

Maybe I'll have to organize one. hmmm