to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ahhhhh monthly end

Guess what? My employee quit!

Well one of them did. The other had strep throat. So...today...we actually got down to business and worked and I am actually thinking R.E.L.I.E.F. is on the way.

Since I am headed out of town to schedule the retreat and since I am behind on ahhhh posts ( although quite excited at the relief that I will be able to catch up now),

I am going to show you all the rest of the months tonight. I dont have time to pull together all the colored ones into one place but will try to do that when I get back.

We need to do a trial run of the website and then I will let you know if the ahhhhs are ready to purchase straight from there. Lets wait until  I get home :)

Here are the ahhhhs for the end of the month. They wont be available until I come home but then we will get down to business on sending them out!

FORGOTTEN TRIANGLES


---------------------------------------------

HILLBILLY HANDSTITCHIN'


----------------------------------------------------

BOWTIES


-------------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE THE BOX


-----------------------------------------------

SNAPSHOT



5 comments:

Pat said...

Have a great trip, Tonya x

krisgray said...

Liking all of these!! Hope the web site works well for you.

elliek said...

Have a safe trip,enjoy yourself and hope all goes well with the retreat planning and the website.

Jacque said...

Everything is coming together! Praying for safe travels for you!

Carla said...

Have fun on your retreat. I'm thinking I was to go another retreat. Maybe I'll have to organize one. My first one was at a guild members place and it wasn't far from home. But there's another place I'd like to try. hmmm
Be safe