to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reflections

Have you looked at that flikr button down below lately? All those beautiful ahhhs that are getting posted. They just make me smile!!

I know today was the first day of spring and I know that many say it is the time for new beginnings, but for me it is really true! I made some MAJOR changes in the fabric shop. I cut it way back down to a manageable size. I am learning not to be pushed past my limitations. And so you know what is the most important thing about today for me?

TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY SINCE AUGUST THAT WAS A STRESS FREE DAY FOR ME!!!

Isnt that great? Yes, today is a day of new beginnings. I celebrated by cleaning house. LOL!

I know I keep saying I am getting my act in gear but I think I really am now. I think.

I ironed fabric today for ahhhs. That is getting my act together too, don't you think? I didnt get too far as my helper is very particular and he thinks each piece needs soaked with the spray bottle; but his kind of help is hard to come by so I'll keep him :)

Speaking of ahhhhs, I am still working on the website so that I place these into a shopping cart function. The shop set back took up some time but it is a good set back that is just molding things how I need to make things run more smoothly.

The ahhhh this week is fun and I think this one is going to be very popular.



Reflection
ahhhh 21




                                     











2 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Acho que preciso bater em suas bundas....sua e de Bea.
Mal começo um destes hexágonos e vocês postam cada um mais lindo que o outro,quase morro de ansiedade por não dar conta de acompanhar....Beijos e Bençãos.

elliek said...

Love it Tonya and glad that the stress is gone. Hugs