to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 9, 2013

first of two


So many have asked about my husband so I am writing two blog posts today. This is for those who want the ahhhh pattern. The next is for those that want life stuff :)

Ahhhhh 18 was sort of named by Belinda of The Seam Rippers. She said it looks like an umbrella so of course it is

Aunt Mollie's Umbrella!
(You better read up on your Ozark trivia to know who Aunt Mollie is)

Weve visited this in the past before Paper Pieces helped us but this is a much better name I think!!!






1 comment:

Belinda said...

Aunt Mollie would be proud. Ha!! Thanks for mentioning me. It's always nice to see your name in print, especially when you didn't write it yourself!!