to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Diamond Engagement

Yes this was due last Thursday.
(kind of had a fabric shop bump in the road but it is nicely straightening out now.)

Only two more to go for the month!
I am shutting down the fabric shop from Friday til Monday to specifically focus on the website for the ahhhs. I am hoping you all will have a shopping cart working by Saturday. I will let you know!

Todays Ahhhh was named by Wanda:

Diamond Engagement










3 comments:

Kelli said...

So many different ways to do it! Love it.

Wanda said...

Fairly simple but can look stunning. Love this one Tonya!

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

jenniferparker said...

The ring was so big that I knew engagement rings if it was real, it was expensive,

Diamond Safe, a asscher cut diamonds