to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ahhhh for Feb

Announcing again in case you missed it; invoices will go out this weekend. Some tonight and some tomorrow. They will come from Ozark Fabric and I will ship Monday.

Thank you for your patience.

I am making the switch to more ahhhhs less fabric. I actually slept every night this past week. I have not done that since September.

Perhaps I should have stayed up all night and packaged those last couple of ahhhhs??!!

7 comments:

Robin said...

hooray for more ahhhhs!! Glad you are sleeping better too LOL

Belinda said...

No, you should have slept. Period. End of discussion.

Christine M said...

Glad to hear you have finally got some sleep Tonya.

Michelle said...

I am pleased to hear you are getting some sleep every night, keep it up! I am sure you will be feeling a little more energetic:O)

Heather Harper said...

I second what Belinda said. Sleep is much more needed then ahhh's. ;)

elliek said...

I third the sleep is more important. Glad that you got some this week. The AHHH's will wait.

QuiltSue said...

Nope, sleep is better for you than packaging.