to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ahhhh 23 : Razor sharp

We had quite the discussion on this ahhh at the paper piecing page in facebook. It is fun to look at! I see the same as Kim and thinks it looks very dangerous. LOL

So introducing:
Razor Sharp


I now have three people that color them in for me. I dont sort them in any certain order, I just let blogger do that for me. I think it is fun to see all the great color combos!















5 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Very interesting design. Inspires me to work in jewel tones. Love it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How fun to see the color versions!

Kelli said...

I love seeing these Aahs. :)

Belinda said...

I always love to see how they color them. Fun fun!!

Jacque said...

I think this one is the most interesting one yet! Love all the possibilities!