to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spinning Star

I know it is white in a lot of areas, but it is very white here in Hillbilly country too. My little one and I had to get out and shovel today. I think maybe if I get my act in gear he can start blogging again. How about that you Stephen fans? I miss his posts too!

-------------------------

I had someone ask why the ahhhs are not numbered the same. I will answer that again. The original ahhhhs that I posted were numbered here on the blog. Then, when Paper Pieces started helping me out with the papers, I handed over to them which Ahhhhs would be released when. (I only know a couple of weeks before you which ahhhs are going to be released!). For inventory purposes I had to start renumbering them from the beginning. We have done several of the original ahhhhs over again; these will not have the original number. Hope this clears up confusion!

------------------------

It is almost the end of the ahhhh month. Invoices will go out this coming weekend.

----------------------

Today's ahhhh was named by a member of the paper piecing group on facebook. Well I guess all are named by that group but I didnt get permission to post her name so I wont. We sure have fun naming these.


Spinning Star
Difficulty: Advanced 



5 comments:

beaquilter said...

can't wait for this one too! I'm doing the other star one again, I think it was #4??? I guess you GOTTA send some Ahhhhs soon so I have NEW ones :-) I forgot to send pics of these or new ones?

elliek said...

All those tiny pieces! Eeekk. I keep getting told how insane I am for doing these!That's okay, if this makes me insane then I'll be happy and insane.Two more to go before I finish the first 10.

Natasha said...

Cannot wait for this one! I have some ideas on how I want it to look.

Belinda said...

Looking forward to some stories from Stephen!!

Snoodles said...

Wow! Looks complicated! Looking forward to hearing from Stephen! :)