to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

My poor little one and Ahhhh 10

Stephen has been one sick little boy for days now. Here is a quick photo I took with my phone of him doing something he would not normally do in the middle of the day!


Something like this is much more his style:


He's been to visit a doc and has meds for his flu type B so he'll be back to normal soon. I did venture out with him on Monday or so. Whatever day it was 70 degrees. That was necessary since it was an unusual heat front. Today it is like 9 degrees, so you see why it was necessary! He didn't feel like playing on the playground at the state park so we just went and threw rocks in the lake and sat and enjoyed the sun together. Just him and I. That was pretty special to me!

Yesterday was Stephen's roughest day yet so the ahhhh had to wait until today.
It was named by a member of the paper piecing group. I've not asked if I can share her name so I wont.
She chose a great name:

Pathways

And from Bea and May:





12 comments:

Christine M said...

I hope Stephen gets better soon. Sending hugs. Christine xx

beaquilter said...

that's #10?? wow, are they coming this month or next package? this is going to be TRICKY!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, poor sweet baby - I know how it is and I hope he has a quick recovery.

Belinda said...

Pretty cool design.
I sure hope the meds have Stephen feeling better by now!

elliek said...

Hope Stephen is back to normal soon. This AHHH looks amazing. It's like the optical illusion of the stairs that go all over the place. Hope it comes next time so I have time to catch up!.

Sunnybec said...

Get well soon little man. Bless him he looks exhausted even when he is asleep! Sending big ((Hugs)) xx

Dorian said...

Oh Tonya, I'm sorry Stephen is so sick. I'm glad he's seen the Dr and now has meds to help him on the mend. (((hugs)) Take care my friend.

DeeDee said...

Hi Tonya

I am deedee and I currently have the traveling stash box.. I was adding the links one its route.. I have a disconnect between you and the next person.. I show it went to Samantha.. you show it went to Jill..but Jill's blog last post is before the box.. Can you help..Brandie the lady who started it all is trying to help track it ...

you can check out my blog to see its fun path too... its been traveling for over a year..

http://deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

Fiona said...

poor stephen... sending cuddles..
Hugz

Snoodles said...

Hugs to both the little hillbilly and the larger one....love you and hope he is better soon!

Pat said...

I hope Stephen gets well soon. Gentle hugs from me xx

Carla said...

Poor little guy and poor momma.
Hope he's well soon!