to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Getting it together!!

I just updated the Ahhhhs: find them HERE page. All the newest ones are included. I am so excited to have spent the afternoon getting my ahhhhhhhct (ahhh act) in gear. So fun!

To answer a couple of questions:

1) What is an ahhhh?
Why an Artistic, Hexotic, Hectic Hillbilly Hexagon of course!

2) Am I going to have project ideas?
Do you know how many I have drawn out? Yes! Give me time. I am working on shifting that Ahhhh focus :)

3) Can you order anytime or just once a month?
Any time! I send them out whenever you like. The monthly clubs just get a discount. Just click on the ahhh find them here button ^^^ right up top!

4) Where can I see finished ones?
Flikr! Click on the little Flikr button ----------->> on the side wall!

5) Who won Carl's book?
Ha, I will tell you TOMORROW  when I announce ANOTHER book giveaway!


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Good for you sweetie - I think you are going to be much happier with this new 'system'.

Belinda said...

Yayy You!!!! You sound so much better!!