to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Some Inspirahhhhtion for you

I have most of the first 5 ahhhs all basted but not stitched. Hope to show you those very soon. I am using the Deco line by Jason Yenter for my first few. (more about Mr Yenter on another day.)

I do have this one to show you. I already sent it to another home but it's a start. Kind of wild, huh? Yep...my normal style.

My friend, May-Hege made this one. Not so wild as mine so probably much more suited to your tastes! Cute huh?


Then I put out a plea to Bea--visit her here-- and she colored some up for you since I am a bit behind in my game. I hope this helps inspire you to make some beautiful Ahhhs!

                                         









6 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Girl your gonna make me cut my Yenter and start hand piecing which I don't like you keep it up with these Ahhhh's!!!! Damn, Yenter fabric is perfect for these!!!! Bea needs to make a whole quilt of Ahhhh's.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

WOW- hot stuff! Looking there with such pretty Ahhhhs

Kris said...

Tanya - I really like both of these but I LOVE the wild one!!!

QuiltSue said...

I absolutely love your "wild" one.

beaquilter said...

can't believe you WILD one is the same as the other one, didn't even notice it. Now what are you using YOUR hexies for?

Shannon said...

I love that bright purple one! brought sunshine into my gray day!