to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy My Birthday to You!!

I know so many of you are anxiously asking for your Ahhhhs. The monthly clubs will be invoiced at the end of this week to be shipped next week. As a reminder they are always shipped the last week of the month when they are all released. If you have not sent me your zip code or country I will need those before I can invoice you.

---------------------------------------------------------

My son and I have been working on some instructional videos for you. Keep in mind we are complete amateurs but I think these will help you.

So many have been confused on how to make their own Ahhhs (as opposed to buying them), so these first two explain that process. I will release more videos this week on the actual basting and sewing process.

Video one explains how to use Incompetech graph paper....





Video two explains how to draw up the pointing star:





----------------------------------------

Today is my birthday. My husband and young son gave me the gift of getting out of my hair last Saturday for an over night adventure. My older son and daughter gave me much needed bath towels and a new shower curtain.

I am giving one of you 6 free Ahhhhs, your choice! Just leave a comment and I'll draw on Wednesday.

25 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Excuse me from the drawing, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

kcro62 said...

Happy birthday, Tonya! Can't believe how much you give and it's supposed to be your day! Still would like to win tho! Ha. Me me me.

Belinda said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I'm loving your videos.

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Tonya. I hope you have a lovely day. Please don't count me in the drawing.

Shakey Stitches said...

Happy birthday. I hope you have a lovely day.

Patty@Granma's said...

A Happy Day to you! Today and everyday the whole year through.
Beautiful Ahhhhs, but leave me out of the drawing - one more thing on my plate and it will crack for sure!

travelbugtoo said...

Happy Birthday to you and you are giving the gifts, you truly are a lovely lady Thanks for the oppurtunity from Nicole Beveridge

Colleen said...

Happy birthday!

Mommarock said...

Oh enjoy and relax.. you so deserve a break girl!! Happy birthday!!

Terry Truesdale said...

HapppppYYYYYYYY Birthday!!!! Hope it was wonderful and I am sooooo excited about starting...

elliek said...

Happy happy belated birthday. i hope you had a truly wonderful day, you deserve it. ( you share the day with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law)

Pat said...

Happy birthday, Tonya!
Don't include me in the draw, because I'm not a quilter, but I did want to say I hope you enjoyed your special day xx

Gill said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Count me in please!

QuiltSue said...

Happy birthday to yoooo
Happy birthday to yoooo
etc, etc.

Just be thankful you can't actually hear me singing that!

Me and My Stitches said...

Hope you have a great birthday! What did you do with yourself when you had all that alone-time? Something fun, I'm sure!

krisgray said...

Happy Birthday! How do you get all this done? Amazing!

Natasha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad you had a great day.

Shirlsu said...

Happy birthday, fellow Aquarian! Hope your day was peaceful and joyful!

KatieQ said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got a day to yourself and gifts that make you smile. Please don't put me in the drawing. It's good to see things looking up for you. AT least I hope they are.

Snoodles said...

No need to put me in the drawing, just stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LOL
Wishing God's best blessings for you, dear friend!

Jill Martin said...

Very well done videos you and Seth work well together. The Ahhhh's are simply amazing. Hope you had a restful birthday.

Donana said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope you have lots & lots of cake!!

Donna F

barbara woods said...

happy birthday

Kathy ~~~ said...

Hope you had a very nice birthday. Hopefully I'm not too late for entering. Thanks for the video!

Carla said...

¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY DEAR Tonya ´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•. HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY TO YOU! AND MANY MORE!!!