to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ahhhh 9: Starburst

I really loved the name that May chose for the star: The star of Elendil but figured that was copyrighted so 2nd choice and a great name as well goes to Kylie for naming Ahhhh 9. (although this is a repeat ahhhh for us if you will remember way way back when!)

Starburst


Some colored ones from Bea and May for you:






--------------------------------------------

My little guy has been up sick all night for two nights now. Fevers all night long and runny nose issues. But the older boy came home last night so I have help now. We are working on packaging the last ahhhhs as soon as I hit publish and if it works out with Stephen will have them all invoiced tonight! (or tomorrow if I have to stay up with my boy again tonight.)

4 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

I was so stoked when I saw that my name had been chosen. Thanks Tonya. I love seeing all the Ahhhs come out.

QuiltSue said...

Glad you've got help again now and I hope Stephen gets better soon.

elliek said...

Can't wait till mine arrive. Hope your sickie is better soon

becky said...

I figured you were a fellow missourian when I saw your weather report crazy isn't it?Another unfortunate coincidence is our husbands medicine containers.Thank-you for all you do on your site on top of taking care of family