to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ahhhh 7: Diamond Window

I've had many of you ask about shipping prices. I just did a quick calculation for this month, but keep in mind this will all change next month because US shipping is going up on the 27th.

I am going to be sending out invoices this weekend, so that I may ship before the 27th so please if you have not done so, send me your address! Thanks.

Today's Ahhhh is an easy design and it was named by Belinda. This one and the last one are easy designs and a great starting cost of only 60 cents!! They are listed for purchase on the ahhhh page.

Diamond Window


The next video will be coming out soon; and will be about how I glue baste.
Going back to cutting fabric now so that I can put that to the side and invoice your ahhhs for this month!


2 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

The price increase actually takes effect on the 26th which is SUNDAY!

Belinda said...

Look at me, I'm famous for once!! LOL. This one looks fun to try.