to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A bit of random for a change

It has been so long since I did a fun random post!

Do you remember when I used to post hillbilly videos for your enjoyment? Well this one has been going through my head all evening while I have been working:


Why you ask?? Well I have the cutest little envelopes for my ahhh packaging. And while we were working along guess what? Some of the designs have pieces that are too large to fit. Oh the GLOOM!

So I did a quick search of the internet trying to find cute little packaging that would work...and I did find some but the cost was too much. It would have taken the price of those ahhhhs up another 20 cents each. I suppose less cost is preferred to pretty packaging. Oh the DESPAIR.

Well, I found packaging that will work. There is nothing pretty or nothing hillbilly about it. I am going to have to figure out how to pertyfie them up. Seeing as how the clubs are due o ship Monday, I had to pay for 2nd day air to get them here in time. OH the AGONY!! (especially for non perty packaging stuff, you know?!)

--------------------------------------

Hubby goes in for some testing tomorrow just to see how his inner parts are holdin' up. Two hour drive there, two hour drive back. I told him he is completely putting me behind schedule here....

-------------------------------------

The teenage boy and I might do another video shoot in the mid of the night tonight. If we do I'll postify it for ya!



7 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

You're too funny girl!

krisgray said...

lol! love the HeeHaw clips!!

Pat said...

Love your randomness.

good luck wishes for Jerry xx

elliek said...

Tee hee. loved the clip. Have you worked out the cost for Aussie postage??

QuiltSue said...

Sorry for the gloom, despair and agony. I hope the day improved for you.

Good luck for Jerry's tests too, hope they give good results.

Belinda said...

When I was in the 5th grade, we moved from Arkansas to Pennsylvania. I would sing that silly song and the kids would just roll with laughter and beg me to sing it again and again. Fun memories!

Praying for husband and looking forward to a good report!!

Who needs purty packaging anyway??

Carla said...

Hope the next post has good news from the hubby's test