to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

5: Gracie's Glass

Sharon Vrooman, even if you don't sew these you will appreciate how the name of this one came to be. Below is copied from the Paper Piecing group on facebook when I asked them to"Name that Ahhhh"

Marcia Kennedy said, " I have a 7 week old kitten called Gracie. She runs around like crazy, knocking things over and tripping us up. On Friday she ran into the living room, made my DD bump the table, knocking over and breaking a glass onto the floor. Your block, in black and white, reminded me of the pieces we ended up picking up all over the floor!"

I am having a fun time letting them choose the names; can't wait to see what they will come up with next!

Gracie's Glass

64 pieces.
(I'll add it to the ahhhh page as soon as I push publish here.)

Here are some colored inspirations for you...
From May-Hege:



And from Beaquilter








4 comments:

Belinda said...

It really helps to see this in color!
Pretty cool!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ha! Yes, the furry helpers - they do inspire!

beaquilter said...

these look great

elliek said...

Thank you for the colours, it makes it so much easier and I love them all.