Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I promised

several of you a new post updating about Jerry and I but I just cannot get to it. It is 5 am and I need to sleep an hour or two. I was up all night the night before last too.

I will update as soon as I can, but just real quick Jerry is in a new hospital..was transferred there last Friday.

This almost single mom running a very busy business has me so so exhausted....I will update when I can and tell all. Just let me get last weeks invoices out first. Thanks!

6 comments:

Rhonda at Cobblestone Quilting said...

On one hand, I am very happy for you that your fabric business has taken off. I know this is something you have been wanting for a very long time and hopefully it is headed in the right direction. Secondly, I will continue praying for Jerry and all of your family.

Sandra said...

Most important is to take care of yourself as well. Posting here can wait until you get some rest and have time to catch your breath.

elliek said...

Glad to hear that Jerry is in a new hospital.. let's hope they help. Glad that you are still in the land of the living.. been worried about you. Take care and prayers and hugs still coming your way.

Pat said...

*hugs* Tonya. I bet you are exhausted. Continued prayers x

Carla said...

Post when you can. We'll be here.
Did you go to KC Med Ctr?
Hugs and prayers.

Susana said...

Yo no se que decirle.Pienso en usted y le digo a mi Dios que se lo transmita.1000 cariƱos.