to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ahhhh--spiration

I am so upbeat today. I just feel like life is getting back on track. Husband is eating; he's keeping his doc appts, and the boys and I are anxious to get back to the day to day grind. I have a full appreciation now of that day to day grind, you know?

Anyway, I am anxious to draw up and ACTUALLY sew an ahhhh for next week. I spent some time looking through other's ahhhh's in the Flikr neighborhood. It was so inspiring. I want to invite you all to please share your ahhhh's to Flikr. I just love looking through them.

Here is the link:

Hillbilly Flikr Group

7 comments:

Belinda said...

It's so great to hear you being so positive!! God is good.

Christine M said...

Glad to hear Jerry is picking up and on the improve. Don't forget to take care of yourself too Tonya. xx

Michelle said...

It sounds like all the hard work playing nurse is starting to ease up a little, make sure you take some time for yourself :O)

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Glad to hear things are on the upswing. Take care!

Pokey said...

God is good, ALL the time! I'm glad you are counting your blessings, and having a bit of creativity time always helps that artistic breathe we need!
:-}pokey

Michelle May said...

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

QuiltSue said...

I am soooo glad to hear you sounding happy and positive again. Much more like the Tonya we all know and love.