to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wait just ahhhhhhhhhh bit.....

I am trying so hard to FINALLY get an ahhh on here that I personally made. The block this week is one of my favorites. I just love it.

Do you know this is the first sewing I've picked up in weeks? Weeks I tell you!

So please, I know you in Australia are ready for it right now...and to you I apologize. But it will be worth your wait.

I thought I could finish it today. Ha! That shows me, doesn't it?

Anyway I only got 3.5 hours sleep last night and am so exhausted tonight, so I am going to sleep on it and finish up as fast as my fingers (and mostly my family) will let me in the morning.

I hope you think it's worth the wait too!

PS...I turned off comments for this post only. I am not trying to be mean...just want to cut down on my morning emails so that I can ahhhhh...sew!