Monday, August 27, 2012

Traveling Stash!

I have not often tried for the traveling stash, but when my friend Linda had it on her blog I decided to go for it. (She hasn't many followers. I think there were only 5 names 'in the bucket'. You should go over and give her some bloggy love.)

When the stash arrived, it was in good shape. Lots of fabric, books and notions were inside:

I chose two lotus patterns for myself and then a book for my young sewing student.
The book builds on itself showing different techniques including applique, paper piecing and embroidery.


I am always all about putting in more than I take out so I added four nice quilt books and 2 pieces of bright fabric, one about 1/4 yd and the other about 1 yd.


If you would like to have the traveling stash, please comment below. You must live in the US.
I'll draw on the 31st.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohhh, I have never seen a traveling stash in person, I would love to have it visit me! Thanks for the opportunity. Gonna go check out Linda's blog shortly!

Denise said...

I have seen the traveling stash boxes on other blogs but never thought to sign up for them. It looks like fun!

Rhonda D. said...

Tonya, Congrats on winning the Traveling Stash. Please enter me
to have a chance. Thanks!!

wigglypup2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather said...

Oooh I would love the traveling stash! :D It looks like such a fun way to get some new fabrics/patterns/books while finding a new home for some of my own fabrics/patterns/books that I don't really use.

Sharon B said...

Come see me in Kentucky!

Wendy said...

Looks like a lovely box!

Jill Martin said...

I would love to have this box visit me and even have things in mind to add. Will go visit Linda now... Thanks for the sharing of your busy life thru blogging.

Kim said...

Oh, I have been looking for that Granny Quilts book! Please enter my name! Thank you!

Kathy said...

She is welcome to come visit me anytime. I would love to play hostess

KatieQ said...

I'm not interested in the Traveling Stash, but am delighted to see you posting.
Be well!

Ruth said...

Like the name of your blog and I am interested in the traveling stash.

jzzyblu@yahoo.com

Gladys said...

Thank you very much for your visit to my blog, and the nice words to my block Hello Sun! Have a nice day! A hug!

Carla said...

That's a cool idea. But I'm behind in reading LOL so I missed but that's okay.
Have an awesome day!

squeakie ledman said...

does anyone know how to start a traveling stash?