to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Inspiration

Well, I only got through 1/3 of the blogs last night. Today we had a crazy day and didn't even get school completely done. Thank goodness that we can just do as Stephen would say "do another one day".

My husband emailed me an inspiring video this morning. I don't think he even knew how much I appreciated it because you all know how down I get about not getting time to quilt and trying to get a little business off the ground to help my family--I feel like it is NEVER EVER going to happen.

So...anyway, all that to say, this was very inspirational:

NO, not that!! Wrong thing...try this:


6 comments:

elliek said...

First up.. I failed. I looked to the other left! So that's how Lego began. The family were battlers who conquered.

QuiltSue said...

I passed! Probably cos I never know my left from my right though.

I never knew the story of Lego, and enjoyed the video both for the history and also for the inspiration - never give up was probably their family motto.

FabricFascination said...

Very interesting about the Lego business.

(I failed)

Belinda said...

Hard not to fail when that arrow draws the eye. Ha!!

I visited Lego Land in California a few years ago. It's an amazing place. Glad to know the story behind it! Very encouraging.

Angie said...

Total Fail!

Could they not make those little buggers out of something soft?? Man they hurt when you step on one!

Teresa in Music City said...

What an inspiring story!!! People of that time had so much to overcome. They make my problems seem so little in comparison. And they faced everything with so much determination and refusal to let anything keep them down. What impresses me is that they did not compromise on their ideals and their quality - a far cry from the majority of businesses today.