to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Encouraging!

I received an email yesterday that a whole group of women were working through the Ahhhh's. That was so encouraging! The only problem was that the English Paper Piecing page seemed to have disappeared.

I went to edit it and it showed an empty page (Which scared me I'll tell you!). But then, suddenly it showed up again.

I don't know what is going on or why but the English Paper Piecing page is back up and working again.

Thank you Ladies for the encouraging news that you enjoy them!!


1 comment:

Fiona said...

they are great Tonya..... though I haven't done any I am saving them for one day when I get the paper piecing addiction!!
Hugz