Thursday, August 9, 2012

A perfect date

I have been working on a random post inside my brain and I have a 'need to know' post ready for tomorrow, but I just could not wait to share this with you.

I don't always let you know when my son writes a blog post. I figure if you are interested you can go follow there. And this one is not extra special in a big huge adventure like he's done in the past.

But it is special to me; because we took an evening and did something very special to him. It was not something I particularly would have chosen to do, but you know what? I had a great time. And tonight I just wanted to share that while my life is always a bit crazy, and I do alot of things...that I do know what is most important.

I love my little man. I hope you will enjoy my date with him as much as I did:

VISIT RIGHT HERE

7 comments:

Mommarock said...

Oh my gosh.. That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!

Teresa in Music City said...

Awwwwww..... that's too cute! Stephen has a wonderful narrative style and I enjoyed his post very much. Sounds like a fun day for him, and of course if it was fun for him, it was fun for you too :*)

Linda said...

Wonderful Stephen post! Fun adventures, as usual. You are a lucky mommy! lol

Belinda said...

Aww, that is so cool. I wish there was a place around here that my grandson could take me on a perfect date! We'll have to think on that some and come up with something.

QuiltSue said...

I read his post this morning, but haven't had time to comment yet - busy day somehow, but I will get back to him soon. It was a lovely post of a time that was obviously very special to you, and to him.

Donna F said...

Aww how sweet!!

Carla said...

Too Cute. Now how old is the Little Man? mmm he has quite the vocab and types too. LOL