Yep, we have a black out; and while we need to officially wait until tomorrow to see if it is challenged I am gathering my stacks of words (all 2352 of them) and getting ready to turn them over to the great Bingo game in the sky.
We have had a lot of fun. I want to thank each of you for your kind words, and encouragement, and laughs at my mistakes along the way.
I am going to take a break from here. I just have to; as I really need the break from the constant computer.
I do want to point out a couple of things real quick:
* Marcia is having a big fabric garage sale linky party on her blog. She's posting new items every day; as are others. Go check out her linky party.
* For an indefinite amount of time Thursday Ahhh's will only be posted every other week. I can think of only one of you that this will affect greatly and she's a very understanding person.
* I've started a big fabric and other sewing related supplies destash bidding site on facebook. In just a few days it's grown to over 75 people. I expect it to keep growing. It will remain open as long as fb does probably. All one needs is a facebook account to buy and sell and destash to your hearts content. If you are interested GO TO THIS SITE and request to be a member of the group. (And for those of you worried that I am putting another iron in the fire--not so. This one does all the work on it's own. I just started the page.)
* I've given up my Bible study blog completely and Snoodles is taking it over full time. Of course, Stephen's blog needs some serious attention and his Nanny has been telling me so!
* I wonder how long it will take me to catch up on over 3000 blog posts? Any guesses? That's where I'll be in my spare computer moments...
* I will be back in a couple of days ago. I've a finish to show you. Binding on tomorrow, then photos. I cannot wait to share. It's taken me a couple of months but I love it!