Friday, June 1, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Ok, I know that I was calling this day Spectacular Friday. But really, isn't Fabulous Friday more fitting? And now I am a week ahead of you on my fat quarters. So while you are drooling over my  fabulous fat quarter purchase from last week....
If you will remember, I bought two cuz I deserved them :)
I am still working on getting the Morris Meadow prints.

..... I probably am out buying my fabulous fat quarter for this week.

And while I am buying a new  Fabulous Fat Quarter, I am probably dressed up Fabulously in a fabulous pair of jeans with a fabulously nice shirt on and my fabulous new tennis shoes.

Of course my definition of fabulous is a bit different than Zsa Zsa's I am sure. Oh wait, maybe Eva and I can relate!




I had some fun things coming up that I wanted to announce today but something got in the way. (That something begins with a B and ends with an O.)

Hey, you want some Bingo words? You can't have them. It's June! Nobody wins black out.
Oh never mind...it's all packaged up and ready to mail. Guess I might as well give you one more chance. (and another if need be. And another....and there better not be any more other anothers after that last another; in fact there better not be another another after today's another. )

{{I get a little silly when I am to the point of exhaustion.I get fussy two. I become a complete oxymoron. I must be at that point because as Jerry said bedtime prayers with Stephen tonight they said, '....and please help Mommy get some sleep so she won't be cranky...". LOL, I almost laughed right out loud. }}

N--mushroom
G--farmer
I--grand canyon
O--plum
O--jacket
G--cheery
N--Stool
B--ghost
I--Kangaroo
N--apron
O--cars
I--drawing
I--posies
G--onion
N--firework
B--mouse
G--stars
B--crab
B--scotties
G--cutting

There really aren't that many words left. Lets stop there today before I get all 98 of you calling blackout at once!





24 comments:

VickiT said...

OOOh if no one calls blackout the first comment wins. :) Didn't I read that in the rules somewhere? HAHA
And sadly, one of my buttons ran away last night while I was sleeping. I matched nothing today and am 3 away. One of those was called in some form or another under every column except the one I have it in. ugh. Another 3 times in other columns and the last was called only under one column and that wasn't mine.
OH well, it was fun anyway and my 4 month old Granddaughter will have a little baby I-spy quilt to play with once I rip it apart and fix it up for her.

hueisei said...

Arghh.... I still got one more left.. Why you don't call it today?? Haha.. My Bingo card with 24 buttons is with my son now. His new toy ^^
Well, it's June now and hope everyone have a good start on June :)

Patty D from NC said...

Thanks for putting together such a fun activity! I really enjoyed it.

beaquilter said...

have fun getting another FQ!!

Mhairi said...

I still have two on my card and three on both the kids cards. I will be back tomorrow. But maybe you should get some sleep first!!
Have fun with the family today and tomorrow I will look forward to some new words (do you need some help with words to choose!!! :D )

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Very pretty fat quarter!
I hope someone gets BINGO Blackout today! It would really be a Fabulous Friday!
Have fun getting your new fat quarter!
I should be back later this afternoon after the funeral and I hope you email me the blackout winner and I can get them all on the winner's page! Oh yes it has to wait 24 hours!
Enjoy your day!

Kylie Lloyd said...

My words must be all the ones that are left. I seem to be having no luck getting any buttons sewn on lately.

Teresa in Music City said...

Poor girl! Thanks for working yourself to exhaustion on this fun game for us :*) I had hoped to help you out and win Bingo, but alas, only one more word bit the dust today :( Hopefully someone else will call it. Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

Marcia W. said...

Alas, no words again today and five to go!

Marcia W. said...

Alas, no words again today and five to go!

Needled Mom said...

It gets tougher when there are fewer words!!

I like the idea of FQ Friday!

Maria said...

I didn't get any today. Hope someone calls Blackout.....

Leah said...

I didn't get any closer to a bingo today :(

Have a great weekend!

Richard Healey said...

I sadly have lost hope with I think 4 to go. Though I have to say I have had more fun this month trying then I could have guessed. But please some one put this to rest.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Polka Dot Classic said...

nope, not even with the extra words did I get to yell BINGO! :(
Had alot of fun :)
thank you ladies for hosting a great game for May!
til next time
Have a wonderful day
Marta

NeverBored said...

nice to know I'm not the only one who had no word matches today and still has several squares begging for a button.

Marky

Sally said...

I find it amazing that I still have soooo many--GDs card has 3 still and mine has 7, count them, 7 and 3 are in the I row, surely I missed a day? LOL I've had lots of fun--thanks for doing this Tonya, Marcia, Sharon and Snoodles! I'm sure someone will will today (I did get 1 match today!!! Hurrah for 'farmer'!)

Jeanne Gwin said...

Ha, there are at least 10 left cause that is how many blanks is on my card. I can't believe it, and I went back and double checked. I finally got a bingo 5 days ago. c'mon, call some of my things. :)

Snoodles said...

I sure hope that you got some rest! Lovely FQ....hoping to see your new one soon. Maybe just draw for the final winner? LOL
You have done so much for so many -- now take it easy for a while!! :)

Sandra said...

Still have 6 to go here.

Thanks for hosting this event.

Colleen said...

I seem to have one form each column left. Ive gone back and looked though all words but havent missed one.

Grammasheri said...

This has been so much fun Tonya! I appreciate all of your hard work...thank you!

QuiltSue said...

Hey, would it help if I just claimed the blackout prize, even though I wasn't able to play along with the bingo?

Looking forward to hearing what else you've got planned.

SewCalGal said...

That is really a stunning fat quarter. I look forward to seeing wha tyou create with it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com