to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, May 4, 2012

What a mess!

I am sorry for the extra posts last night. I was really stressing. I have just switched laptops (not everything is moved over yet from the old one) and I was just starting to teach my student. We are using one of the patterns in my Learn to Quilt section. I went to pull up my blog--and it was blocked. As I said last night, I planned to give my blog a new look for May for Me but I am not sure when I will find time for it. (I actually have to fix it on another blog of mine too.)

So, with the craziness going on around here, I am just going to jump right to the Bingo words for today. Don't forget to check MarciaSharon and Snoodles for your other words. There will not be any words on the weekend. Starting next week we are going to up it to 10 words from each of us a day for a total of 40 words a day! Don't lose hope; someone will get a Bingo soon. Will it be you?

 I--Centipede(s)
G--Wheel(s)
O--crab(s)
O--dragonfly(ies)
B--yarn




7 comments:

Belinda said...

Pretty frustrating to have puter issues right here in the middle of Bingo and May for Me!! Hope you get it all worked out.

Maria said...

Oh No that's a pain. Hope you get it fixed soon.

I get to stitch a button on with Stephen as I had a Spider from Marica's post.

Fiona said...

I am having this malware blocked issue on several blogs today... yours included this morning but it is fine now ... phew....
Hugz

Needled Mom said...

It's fun to check it out even if I don't add any new buttons!

Snoodles said...

Take care, my friend. Everything will be OK. :)

quilter000 said...

Hi All glad you are getting it fixed and I have one button besides my free space haha too much fun makes me want to get up and check the new words each day! THANKS
Patty

Richard Healey said...

Ya so far only got 3 buttons my self this is slow going cant wait tell next Monday

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://blog.beccacooks.com