Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Drawing!!!

Ok, Ok, I hear your pain....

No winners yet! I too was hoping for at least one in the first week....so lets do a random drawing!

Up first for a random drawing is one of Richard's Mystery Charm Packs! I've already let Mr Random do the drawing and I'll tell you WHO in a moment.

But since no one has won anything, I am going to throw a little twist in there...the winners of random drawings will not get their item mailed to them until all small Bingo's are won. That way they still get to enjoy the game and not feel left out if they get a Bingo. When all the Small Bingo's have been won, then the winners of the random drawings will get their prizes. If a small random prize winner should happen to win a small Bingo, then they will get to choose which prize they want (between the random one that they won or the Bingo prize that they won). Then another random person will be drawn for the opposite prize. I sound confusing...am I confusing? Think about it a minute--you'll get what I mean.

Ok, lets get to the drawing...Mr Random says...someone wins a mystery charm pack from Richard...and that someone is number.....

2!!!!

Don't remember if you are number 2 or not? Well go look at the linky party again...or you could just click over to number 2's blog and congratulate her...It's Right Here.

Hey, number 2, I know where your blog is now! (that would be a stupid inside joke.) And, hey, number two, wonder what that mystery charm pack is? I guess you'll find out after all the small Bingo prizes have been won!

12 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm only mildly confused, but I think that is my natural state, and has nothing to do with your explanation. lol Congrats to #2!!

Maria said...

Yippeee!!!!!! I am NO#2...
How exciting, now I will have to just be patient and wait to see what I have won.
thanks Tonya.......

Janet said...

Congratulations Maria!

Fiona said...

wonderful it is coming down under.... have a great weekend Tonya...
Hugz

Christine M said...

How exciting. My lovely friend Maria is the winner. Congratulations to Maria!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for the link ! I am going to hop over and congratulate her!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Belinda said...

Congratulations #2!!!

Linda said...

Oh great idea for a little inspirational giveaway :) Congrats to #2.

quilter000 said...

woohoo we have a winner even if it is not a BINGO so fun thanks for the hard work and lots of worry! patty

iluvmybugs said...

Congrats Maria!
~Terry~

rubyslipperz said...

a round of applause for #2!!! YEAH!!

hugZ,
annie

Marcia W. said...

I'll reread this if win a random act of bingo kindness drawing. Thanks for the shot in the arm for the team! How did you assign numbers for my category of blogless - the ones you kindly posted and don't have the linky? There is always one like me who asks a question, right! Thanks Tonya.