to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No wonder I can't sleep...

I was tossing and turning and tired but couldn't sleep. Don't you hate that? Then it hit me...I hadn't typed up my Bingo post.

I need to handle a quick random drawing then, all that is left is BLACKOUT! So far I've been able to come up with prizes for double calls but if two people call Blackout on the same day, there is no way I have that many prizes all over again, so we will certainly have to draw between you.

First lets get to our last random drawing. This is for 3 yds of wide backing fabric from Marcia. You and she can work out the color and details. Who will Mr. Random pick for the last Random drawing of 2012 May for ME bingo? Who? Who?


Sharon's words:

N--M and M's
B--eggs
N--teddy bear or teddy or bear
I--dragonflies
G--maze
N--raccoon
O--tractor
O--anchor
I--raindrops
N--iron

Tonya's words

B--lunchbox
O--Ivy
O--owl
G--scissors
B--flags
I--kite
B--spool of thread or spool or thread
I--hydrant or fire hydrant
G--jigsaw pieces or jigsaw puzzle
G--blueberry




5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

You won't have to worry about any blackout from me. At the rate I am going, I'll need June as well!

Needled Mom said...

What is it they say about a day late???? Now I have to go for the blackout. ;( LOL

Maria said...

No buttons to stitch on today..

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I know what you mean about not being able to sleep. Went to bed at midnight, tossed and turned till 4:30am, then I woke at 5am, again at 5:30am then slept till 7:30am and got out of bed. Oh well, another day I suppose. I should have gotten out of bed and worked on a quilt or something instead of wasting all that time tossing and turning.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh Oh Oh!!! #32 - That's ME!!!! Yippee - I love backing fabric too. Can you see me doing the happy dance? (I hope not - it's really not a pretty sight) :*) Thanks SEW much!!!