to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Later!

I'll catch ya later! I am off and away to my little $5 art quilt class today. I am excited but nervous. I don't really get around other adults much...

Anyway, if you have a Bingo or questions or comments. I'll catch ya later.

If you have Horizontal Bingo--I've had now over 12 emails on horizontal alone---Horizontal has been won! But there's still several other things to win. Check out the prize page.

If there is double words called--well, I type this late at night with only the computer light on. I will try to do better on trying to see the words. I was using yellow pencil to mark them out and I didn't always see that in the dark. So, lights are on tonight as I type this!(sorry to my boys! as it is very late at night)  If there are still double words called (meaning words called that I called earlier) well, it's happened several times. Just smile at me and move on down the list.

Chicken, chick, hen, rooster--there has been MUCH confusion over this little animal. So if you have a Chicken, a rooster, a hen, a chick, a cockle doodle do--then ADD a BUTTON. No matter what row! There. Problem solved. :)

WE HAVE AN X , also Vertical 0 and Upside down T called!!


ANY chicken, chick, hen, rooster
B--Bean
I--Lucy
I--lollipops
O--doll
O--gloves
I--corn
O--paisley
G--sunflower
B--fish

11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am smiling!! Hope you enjoy your day.

Mhairi said...

I think people need to remember that
a) you are only human!!
b) you are doing a great job and
c) IT IS ONLY A GAME and therefore just a bit of fun!!!
Thanks so much for organising and doing such a great job. When one of my words was called twice I thought it was funny especially when you realise that you had about 2000 words to choose from and managed to post the same one twice.

VickiT said...

OOh I can't wait to hear about your class today. Take your camera so you can show lots of pics if the others in class agree you can post their picture of course. Wouldn't want to see you banned from art class. ;)

HEY ..........it's Meatball Thrs. My poor hubby was probably thinking about his favorite Cranberry Meatballs all day yesterday and looking forward to coming home to those for supper. Poor guy. I had him pick up the only ingredient I was missing two days ago and he knows when I need that what I'm making so before he left for work he grabbed the canned cranberry from the back roomn storage and the Nesco and put all the ingredients on the counter all ready for me to make them. Oops. I HAD told him though when I asked if he could get that one missing ingredient that I did't need it that day or even the next so as long as I have it by Thrs morning I'm fine. So yea, we had leftovers last night instead of those meatballs.
Oh well! At least he's got that to look forward to for supper tonight.

Linda said...

Hey I'm back :) Can't wait to hear about your class! I'm sure you will have a super time! Yay, Meatball Thursday!! haha Thanks for all you do!!

Carrie P. said...

the $5 class will be fun!

Julie Fukuda said...

Thanks for the chicken. I've seen it called in every row but G. That would be a bingo except I think the first row across the top may have been called... I'm a computer bumpkin and am not so sure where to look.

Snoodles said...

The vast majority of us are smiling at you, hon! I think I speak for all when I say that your late-nights and your patience and humor are all appreciated!
Have fun at your class!

Gwen said...

Good morning! Kimberly just checked her BINGO card this morning, and then we double-checked and I don't *think* anyone has won the O list yet?... If not, then Kimberly has that one completed now! Her items are Eggs, Snowman, Bear, Bird, Elephant!

Enjoy the class== sounds like fun!! :-)

QuiltSue said...

Oh I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy yourself loads.

Terri said...

I have a diagonal..."win"
b-dragonflies(at the bottom)
I-letters
black center space
G- ladybugs
o-bubbles (at the top)
I hope it counts!
Hugs!!

Carla said...

I don't know how you keep up with all the bingo's.
Hope your class went well. I'm 5 days behind I guess if I keep reading I'll find. ;o)