to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Horizontal BINGO!

Wilma has called a Horizontal Bingo! You all have 24 hours to see if you also have a horizontal Bingo. If others do(there is potential as the day is young), then we will have a drawing between you. The winner will receive a charm pack from Granma's Treasures.

Edit:  Oh no! Oh Yes! We have two horizontal calls today! Wendy has called Horizontal too....Sorry Wilma! I'll draw tomorrow between the two of you (or more if applicable).

7 comments:

Belinda said...

Congratulations Wilma!!

Love the new background Tonya!!

quilter000 said...

Hey Wilma way to go congrats.

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations, Wilma.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations Wilma!

Sheila said...

Congratulations Wilma and Wendy!

Snoodles said...

Congratulations Wilma and Wendy! I love seeing some winners!
I also love that gorgeous hexie down there - that is amazing!

Wilma NC said...

Congrats Wendy. I never win if there is a drawing. I am just lucky like that.