to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stephen's Card

Once again, I apologize to my non-Bingo followers. Multiple posts in one day is a pain for you but I know of no other way to do this.

The BINGO linky party can be found RIGHT HERE.

Hey, the little guy should get to play along too, right? Well really just for my fun of getting to sew the buttons on. We won't be taking any prizes...but I will teach him how to sew buttons. Yes even at 2. Last year when he was just a little over the age of 1 I completely shocked my mother in law and my husband by handing him a yarn needle (not plastic) and an embroidery hoop. He sat and 'sewed' for a half hour or so. It's a year later, so I think he can surely sew on his bingo buttons, right?

B-- dog, frog, cat, bee, clifford
I-- twinkle, ladybug, ant, butterfly, star
N--alligator, bug, FREE, airplane, dragonfly
G--hat, chicken, flower, butterfly, cow
O--seal, butterfly, turtle, frog, bug

9 comments:

Snoodles said...

Aw, I think that's great - he'll have fun with his own card! It looks great, too!

Patty@Granma's said...

I would give that boy a prize based on his 'cute'ness alone!

Belinda said...

I think he should get a prize. If he can sew on his own buttons, he sure deserves one! I wouldn't even consider giving my grandson a needle yet. Ha!!

Fiona said...

great to have stephen playing along with us...
Hugz

Dora, the Quilter said...

My mom started me embroidering at the age of 2.5. I'm still amazed that I did it!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Love Stephen's card! I would like to send him a prize if he gets Bingo.
And how can I help with the children's prizes?

Michelle said...

I wonder what he'll be doing next year!

KatieQ said...

I love that you have a card for Stephen and that other children are participating.

Carla said...

No complaints from me. I enjoy seeing the cards and all the different squares.