to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So many goodies to share with you!

We have two new Bingo sponsors! Yay!

Patty from Granma's Charms has offered to sponsor two charm packs. Yours truly couldn't be more grateful for this as I had not purchased the charm packs yet. Here are the two that she is giving away:

The first is Little Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings for Moda. From creams to black, in tiny
prints, it's a great accent group.

The second is Tuxedo Collection from Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
Designs. It is all black, Gray, white designs. 
(Your Hillbilly friend is drooling over this one! I may need to place an order Miss Patty!)

Patty has a nice online shop. Pay her a visit sometime and thank her for sponsoring!

Friday I have another sponsor to share with you but it's late at night and I don't want to head downstairs to take photos so I'll post that one Friday. I'll update the Bingo Prize page after Friday's post.

I've got one other new goody to share with you. Do you remember when you were a new blogger and you yearned to reach that 100 mark? Marcia has devised a plan to help you. Marcia is just the queen of linky parties. (If you know me very well I am not very good about posting to them so it's a good thing that Marcia is doing our Bingo linky work).  Marcia has created a Linky Party just for new quilt blogs that have less than 50 followers. I have added the party to the bottom of this page as well. This will give the rest of us a chance to go find your blogs and show you some love!

Here is a button that Marcia created for you to use if you join the Linky Party.






6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh - two great charm packs. I have had my eye on a Tuxedo FQ bundle.

Maria Wallin said...

Adorable charm packs! How sweet of her to sponsor!

ghulam sarwar said...

thank you for sharing


http://designs-article.blogspot.com

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Cool More prizes! May for Me Bingo is going to be fantastic!
Thanks for sharing the NEW Quilt Blog Linky Party! I just started it last night and 6 NEW quilt blogs have already added their blogs! A great way to help them get started it!
Take time to play and enjoy your day!

Snoodles said...

Wonderful charm packs! I'm off to see Patty and let her know we appreciate her!!

Jeanne Gwin said...

This must be my lucky day. A primitive moda charm and a tuxedo charm. Now how do you suppose Patty knew that I am in the middle of several Civil War and Doll quilts. And there is always that black and white fabric setting on the shelf just waiting for the right charms to fall in place so I will get to cutting up. Thanks Patty and you too kiddo!!!