to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Rhonda's Card

You can find the Bingo Linky Party RIGHT HERE

Rhonda is from Missouri!
I promise not to do any extra favors for her though :)
Some of the fabric that she used I used for my May for Me quilt last year--gotta love it!


 B~~cup, leaves, hydrant, gift, cat
I~~candy, flower, cherries, star, sun
N~~iron, teapot, free, squirrel, butterfly
G~~umbrella, mouse, (rotary)cutter, duck, bows
O~~shoe, ants, scotty, cupcake, mitten

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is so wonderful to see all these cards in one place! Bless you for all the work you are doing. Trying to comment on each person's card (well, can't on the ones you load) -

charlotte said...

I love seeing everyone's card like this. So Cute.