to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A new sponsor: Richard!

The Bingo Linky party is RIGHT HERE

Many of you have seen Richard from Richard Quilts around blog land. If you haven't you should pay him a visit. He and his wife just had a cute little bundle of joy not too long ago. She's pictured on the blog today.

Richard has generously donated two MYSTERY charm packs to the Bingo party. I think this adds an element of fun. These will be added to the prize page as random drawing prizes. How fun is that? You just might get your name drawn for a random mystery charm pack! If you get linked up that is... 4 1/2 days to go...

By the way....I am trying to get around to each of you; but it will take me some time. Any free moment I have is given to the computer this week. Today I have to start logging down all the lists. This will take me quite a bit of time but if I've not visited your card yet, I will as I log it down. I'll let you know if I have any questions.

3 comments:

Snoodles said...

A big "thank you" to Richard! He has become a vital link here in our quilting community!

Fiona said...

fair dinkum....
Hugz

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Cool --- Thanks Richard!