to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Marky's Card

You can find the Bingo Linky Party RIGHT HERE.

I apologize to my regular readers who are not playing Bingo. I am going to have an excessive amount of posts this week. I need to link up the Bingo cards for the players that do not have a blog, so the only way I can do that is to blog about them myself and then link them up. I plan to do that as they arrive in my inbox so that I may stay on top of them. Today I am playing 'catch up' so there will be several posts.

First up is Marky from Eue Claire, Wisconsin.


Marky's list of words:

B: Mosquito, Angel, Baseball, Whale, Food

I: Beets, Banana, Chicken, Helmet, Sunflower

N:Apple, Ladybug, FREE, Strawberry, W(isconsin)

G: Frog, Packers, Telephone, Eagle, Alligator,

O: BOO, flowers, leaves, stripes, Polka Dots


2 comments:

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

That is so nice of you! They all look great! Enjoy your day!

Belinda said...

What a gal!! I love this bright fun card!